[Magdalen] Further to "not my circus, not my monkeys"

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:02:56 PDT 2014

Oh, I obviously missed that whole thread. But I love the expression!  More
expressive that "I don't have a dog in that fight."

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

"There are a lot of amazing people out there to be thankful for--
and a loving God. that's what life is about."
                                                                   Robin
Williams,  1951-2014