[Magdalen] The Deen controversy

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Wed Sep 24 11:03:08 PDT 2014

I'm with you, Don.  It was decades before I realized that that "PK" sign also had something to do with my being an abject wallflower.  Mind you, I was also very bright and more than a little weird.

My mother would have skinned me for bad language, including the "n" word.  We were good integrationist liberals long before the '60s.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain