[Magdalen] The Deen Controversy

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:16:39 PDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Marion Thompson
<marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Time has proved her right about just about everything!

And now the evil is sugar. I love a sketch by French & Saunders (I've
posted about it before, I know) in which Dawn French's character, as
she spoons about six or seven teaspoons of sugar into her teacup,
mocks a health-fad-driven acquaintance by saying, "Did you know sugar
kills you? My dear mother has been eating it for 87 years and hasn't
keeled over yet, but that doesn't seem to count. <Acquaintance> spends
the weekend shoving half a tone of coke up her nose, but don't have
any sugar in your tea!" :)

http://youtu.be/unR_ZwAIw1s?t=2m4s

--
Scott R. Knitter