[Magdalen] The Deen Controversy

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:20:36 PDT 2014

FDR's personal physician did not realize his patient was dying of heart
failure -- not his specialty.  Daughter Anna sensed something was wrong and
got the President seen by a cardiologist who immediately saw the problem,
but could not do very much about it aside from adjusting FD's diet. Too
late.  BP stratospheric and not at that time treatable. G'bye, FD; Give 'em
hell, Harry.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente