[Magdalen] Grrr-r-r-r-r... Update.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 25 19:35:31 PDT 2014

I forgot a little funny.  When the tow guy got here and he tested that the car would in fact not turn over, he said, "Oh, that's just the battery.  Wanna jump?  That's all you need."  I said "Yes, until it gets shut off again.  You gonna hang around for the next several weeks to keep me jumped?  Plus, I have free towing that I pay for,... I might as well get my money's worth!"  He laughed, and agreed.

And that idea really did just sink in at that moment.  I pay for the free thing that seldom gets used.  Let's use it!!!