[Magdalen] Faculty Strike at General Theological Seminary

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 14:50:58 PDT 2014

My wife has a family name in her tree which has something like forty
spelling variations.  We don't get to tell anyone what their name ought to
be.

Besides, with the considerable amount of cross-pollination going on, it is
quite possible that the name has an altogether totally different etymology.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente