[Magdalen] travel mercies

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:13:09 PDT 2014

Was preparing for an early departure tomorrow morning from Warsaw to
Frankfurt/Main.  Just got word that the FRA to Atlanta leg has been
canceled. That will most likely cause my next two connections to foul up.
My wife has been visiting our daughter &SIL in Thunder Bay  and should
arrive in Iowa this evening for a quick visit with son, DIL and the grands.
She was planning to drive to springfield, MO tomorrow to pick me up. I'll
call her as soon as I hear anything, of course. She may get an extra day
with the kids.

On the upside, the UK Sacred Harp Convention was great. We then went to
Chmielno, Poland (near Gdansk) for Camp Fasola Europe where I was part of
the camp staff. Then on to Warsaw (via Swieta Lipka and its baroque
church with a substantial organ and a famous black Madonna -hi Ann).
Sang for two days in Warsaw at their 3rd Sacred Harp Convention. Tour
of Warsaw today. Now I would like to get home.
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
 <http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted