[Magdalen] (SPAM: ?) Litany of British saints for use by those who want Scotland to say "No"

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:24:49 PDT 2014

The particular incident wasn't just a bit of infighting and feud. It was
a total breach of the rule of highland hospitality.  The MacDonald were
taken in by the Campbells in their hour of need and the Campbells fell
on them in the night and murdered them.
Anyway that was 50+ years ago and I was young(er) and more
impressionable, but I still think those particular Campbells did a bad
thing.  So there.

Our history, 'what happened a long time ago' does so have an impact on
our lives today.
Butterfly wing beats and all that.

Marion, a pilgrim