[Magdalen] Happy birthday Eric Funston - September 29

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 29 17:23:57 PDT 2014

my folks always joked that my sister was the result of  the *one* time they
stayed home on New Year's Eve (ice storm)

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”