[Magdalen] GTS

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Mon Sep 29 19:55:01 PDT 2014

I read the trustee's letter.  It details where the faculty were ill-advised, but it also impugns the motivation of their actions and does not deal with what I perceive to be the Dean's problem, which is a high-handed management style, suggesting the old saying "the floggings will continue until morale improves."

Both sides need to back down simultaneously.  Which means mutually agreed-on binding mediation.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain