[Magdalen] poor spelling spam

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:27:35 PDT 2014

Listmates,
I was so honored today to receive an email from Evangelist Victoria!   This
is part of what she wrote:

"The Church and the N.G.O  was created for the first purpose to preach the
good news of Jesus Christ to the on reached people around the world. Second
purpose  is to help the poor, the orphans, the Sick, Less priviledge ,
etc  also to creat investment opportunity .

Currently we had a project of buy a land for the lord temple and the
orphanage home .
However, we are Soliciting your assistance to assist us with your donation
as a joint partnership to enable us to able to buy this land to the glory
of God .

Thanks for your understanding May the lord bless you as we partnership
together in the vain yard of God. Contact back for more information .
In service of our lord Jesus Christ"

This fine letter reminds me that we all should work with the on reached in
the vain yard of God.

Snarkily,
jon