[Magdalen] "California becomes first state to ban [single-use] plastic bags".

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:44:04 PDT 2014

The Outer Banks of North Carolina banned them a few years ago. I try to bring my own reusable bags as often as possible, though I need to do that at other places than the grocery store. Unless it's absolutely necessary, I don't use bags at all, and I think it's get that clerks generally ask if you want one.