[Magdalen] Terminology query (was Re: speaking of downsizing...)

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:37:02 UTC 2015

To me, that's a New-Speak evangelical one, that I first ran into during
yet another miserable class across the road at Wycliffe College.  :-(
Everyone knew it save me.  Oh, well, I can at least sing along now.  Our
area bishop loves Shine Jesus Shine and It is well.  I guess I'm the one
who is out of step.

Marion, a pilgrim    I am dinosaur.  Hear me roar!