[Magdalen] What's My Line fascination

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 02:50:56 UTC 2015

I loved the shriek from Dorothy Kilgallen when she caught on to the fact
that the guest had something to do with nudism. Dorothy had asked earlier
whether the guest's business were something Dorothy might avail herself of.
The answer was yes. She and Arlene Francis figured it out at the same time,
Dorothy shrieked, and Arlene said,  "Dorothy, I don't think you'd go!" And
Dorothy said, "I certainly would not!"   The guest was probably thinking
this attitude was what her nudist park was there to fight.