[Magdalen] End of an Era.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:16:18 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 10:39 AM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:
> "the principal act of Christian worship on the Lord's Day and other
> major Feasts" doesn't sound like a suggestion to me, but clearly
> MMV.

To me it sounds like the norm. Elsewhere provisions are made for those
who don't yet conform to the norm (OT lesson in Eastertide; longer
psalm option), although now that I look at the rubrics more carefully,
it seems these provisions are really for those who use MP as the
liturgy of the word, with the assumption there will be a liturgy of
the eucharist as well.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA