[Magdalen] Some sort of loved hymns

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:21:26 UTC 2015

Awwww ... Judy.

Am I having a senior moment, or am i remembering fev'rish?

And what is the word for when crows torment a hawk? We have
a family of feisty crows and one resident red-tail and for the past
two days I've been watching those crows gang up on the poor
fellow, pulling at his tail feathers in flight. No corpses yet, but the
battle's heating up.
-M