[Magdalen] End of an Era.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Apr 2 16:43:28 UTC 2015

The complete phrase is: "The Holy Eucharist, the principal act of Christian
worship on the Lord's Day and other major feasts ..." If it was required, it
would say something like "The Holy Eucharist is to be the principal act of
Christian worship on the Lord's Day and other major feasts ..." But it
doesn't say that. I agree with Scott that Eucharist is intended to be the
norm, but isn't required. IMHO.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com