[Magdalen] End of an Era.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:32:18 UTC 2015

Great story Heather - that's why we need new people, and just such as you
and I, who come in the door asking questions of one stripe or another...
I've always loved what someone said to me once about our church, and I tell
others when they ask me a bit about our denomination: We're the church (big
C) that doesn’t' ask you to leave your brain at the door.

Inquiring minds have ever effected change  - it has always been and
hopefully always be so.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com