[Magdalen] Prayers please

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:17:18 UTC 2015

Prayers rising.  Bad kidneys are found in most men and women in my late
fathers side of the family.  When my Uncle John (dad's brother) went into
renal failure, dad was a perfect match...except for the malaria he suffered
an the end of WWII, which immediately ruled him out.

+++
Grace & peace,
Rev. Jon Egger, Deacon Emeritus
Old Trinity Parish, Independence, MO