[Magdalen] Short prayer request

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:35:13 UTC 2015

I'm driving two elderly parishioners up to Dulles airport today to catch
their plane for a European cruise, and I'd like to make a safe trip there
and back.  It's raining, and I'm very tired.  I've been dealing with some
health issues that have made sleeping vey difficult, so I don't often feel
well-rested these days.

(Also pray that I don't strangle these good but challenging women on the
way up...this all seemed like a good idea when I made the offer months ago,
but now it feels like a Good Friday penance.)

Grace

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.