[Magdalen] End of an Era.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 03:58:24 UTC 2015

That's a pet peeve of mine, Lynn, because I think everyone at the altar should be actively involved in the liturgy. Part of every junior choir rehearsal was spent on some aspect of the worship service and the BCP.  I put marked books in the acolytes' seats, and they knew they'd better use them.
Even when I'm supplying I'll move over to share a book or hymnal with an acolyte so they can join in.

I don't know why clergy and or acolyte trainers don't seem to feel this is important,