[Magdalen] Church as Personality Robert Schuller RIP

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 17:45:35 UTC 2015

Errr ... Phillips Brooks? Great preacher, low church, still a dominant
figure here over a hundred years after his death. Trinity is no
Crystal Cathedral, but built with the big money he attracted.

trinitychurchboston.org

Brooks had no children, of course.

I certainly agree about Franklin Graham. His popup ads about Jesus'
love of America always makes me want to spit "He loved PEOPLE,
not countries, ya git."
-M