[Magdalen] Church as Personality Robert Schuller RIP

FCBasle at aol.com FCBasle at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 18:38:32 UTC 2015

Jay

May I offer a thought.

On the other side of the coin, where preaching is not central, the danger
is that the liturgy becomes "God" and folk worship say the BCP. I was once
pestered by some folk in Dymchurch to have a BCP Holy Communion and I said
fine  - once you tell me what "propitiation" means. Surprise, surprise none
of the  congregation could tell me what it meant!

Blessings
Martin