[Magdalen] Church as Personality Robert Schuller RIP

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 19:44:12 UTC 2015

The pulpit at Trinity, Copley Square, is also positioned in such a way that
no part of the church is at a great distance from it, despite the
rather large size of the building. My grandfather, who was rector of
Trinity in the early 1940's, used to say that it was a great place to
preach.

--

Christopher Hart