[Magdalen] Church as Personality Robert Schuller RIP

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 19:55:41 UTC 2015

No, she wasn't pregnant. Quite thin, in fact. She would be about
six feet tall or more (hoof to crown) standing on her hind legs, though.
An amazon, I guess.

I rarely step off the pavement down here for fear of deer ticks. Am
remembering all the youngsters on the Vineyard who used to wear
flea collars on their ankles (NOT recommended).

Up at home some damn fool killed fourteen deer feeding them
the wrong stuff. I well remember when this daffy couple dug a pond
in their back yard to watch the deer come down to drink. Idiots.
-M