[Magdalen] Alleluia, Christ is Risen!

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 5 18:14:45 UTC 2015

Well, I went to our Resurrection Service at around 10:30 last night. Just
after we got outside to proclaim the resurrection, the Lutherans next door
were coming out with candles, drums and other percussion that sounded like
a Jamaican festival, eventually they began to sing and we were singing and
it was a beautiful complementary unwittingly joint celebration of the
Resurrection. We do ours twice and the larger congregation was this morning
while I was still in bed.  Then our Orthodox friends and some Byzantine
Catholics who follow the Easter date strictly according to Nicaea will have
Pascha next week.

Joe