[Magdalen] Two to go

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 18:42:54 UTC 2015

The other week when I happened to be subdeacon, our interim asked me to
set the table slowly because the hymn being sung was one of his great
favourites and he wanted to be able to enjoy the opportunity to sing
it.  I understand that.  So many of my fave's are communion hymns and I
rarely have a chance to just sing.  Not complaining, just saying. :-)

Marion, a pilgrim