[Magdalen] Church as Personality Billy Graham

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sun Apr 5 23:23:56 UTC 2015

From: Jay Weigel

>Jim, I can tell you've never been part of a non-denom....they do so have
>dragon ladies! They are everywhere! In non-denoms they cluster around the
>pastor's wife.

I don’t dispute that in any non-dom that has reached a certain point of maturity
(marketing curve?). But the Bible School graduate starting from scratch doesn't
have them (yet). And if they should get them early enough to interfere with
enough growth to support himself and his family, he's as likely to pull up
stakes and move on as fight the good fight.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie