[Magdalen] Cortisone injections

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 02:29:27 UTC 2015

I eagerly look forward to any improvement if I have to have this
procedure again. Last time, the Dr, on hearing that I had had an
adverse reaction to an unnamed local anaesthetic administered by the
dentist, proceeded to inject the cortisone in my heel without any
anaesthetic. He had his assistant lean on my legs to prevent me
moving! It's just as well he did, I felt like kicking him!
Regards
Lesley de Voil