[Magdalen] Test

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 00:34:57 UTC 2015

I've been sorting papers and books, my default setting these days.
Before I lost the light, I went out and cut down the ornamental grasses
before the promised rain comes in tonight.  Found my head nodding if I
sat still for very long.  Clearly I have a paschal sleep deficit that
needs attention; a lot of energy of all kinds went into the Triduum.

Marion, a pilgrim