[Magdalen] Mass e-mails, was Test

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:54:30 UTC 2015

That reminds me a lot of what happened when a few people in my late
parents' church (ironically also named Ascension) took offense at the
electon of +Gene Robinson in NH and in a rump meeting of *part* of the
vestry, decided that none of those awful gay people were going to infest
their sacred environs and put out a mass e-mail to that effect. My parents
were furious, as was the clergy, but it did cause a split in the church and
they lost some big contributors. The parish remains, however, the largest
in the diocese.