[Magdalen] Mass e-mails, was Test

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 06:11:28 UTC 2015

In a message dated 4/9/2015 1:48:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sally.davies at gmail.com writes:

I'd also  abandon the thing entirely if I hadn't already discovered that I
can't  survive spiritually without some kind of fellowship and without  the
sacraments!!

Sally D>>>
The saintly Third Bishop of Eau Claire, +Atkins, from  Northumbria
in Britain was a late in life convert to the CofE.  He used to  say
that he took on Christ and all the attendant benefits, but then he
discovered it was a package deal.  He got the Church, the  "Leprous
Bride of Christ" along with his Saviour.

David Strang.