[Magdalen] Pharmaceutical question...

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 04:51:22 UTC 2015

Hi Grace

The last time I had a cortisone injection (in 2012 for hay fever) I had
quite a bad reaction - flushing of the face, feeling weirdly 'hyper", poor
concentration and very easily irritated or wound up. It persisted for about
a week then wore off leaving me free of hay fever but a bit embarrassed
about a couple of non coping incidents.

I had cortisone the year before and don't recall anything like that. But it
certainly beats daily antihistamine treatment and in your case I would
guess, chronic nasty pain. Not pleasant though...

Sally D