[Magdalen] Quiet in the pub...

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Apr 11 19:32:15 UTC 2015

Also reporting in from Mass., where indeed it is sunny and 60F. The snow is
basically gone here - only a few piles here & there. OTOH, there's still ~ a
foot of the white stuff up in Vermont. But, with warmish temps up there
also, much of it should be gone by the time I get back Monday night. If not,
Mother Nature will get a severe talking-to. I have a couple of apple trees
which should be delivered next week, plus others to graft and plant, so we
need the snow to disappear so that can happen.

Meanwhile, down here I've been doing yet more cleaning up. A load of clothes
went over to the thrift shop at church, a bag of trash generated, a box of
books packed up, and more and more recycling. Because of the snow, I haven't
been able to get the recycling bin out to the street since December, and
it's really piling up. Unfortunately, it's collected every other week, and
next week ain't the week. Eventually.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com