[Magdalen] Quiet in the pub...

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Apr 11 23:13:01 UTC 2015

Actually, somebody finally "ran the numbers" and discovered that Western
Europe's climate (with the exception of northern Norway) isn't particularly
influenced by the Gulf Stream, but simply by being on the west edge of the
continent, where the prevailing winds come off the ocean. Much like
Vancouver.

See - you learn something new every day!

Chad Wohders
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com