[Magdalen] lil prayer request for Mombasa

FCBasle at aol.com FCBasle at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 00:44:59 UTC 2015

Folks

Our Benefice has adopted a sort of twinning with three Churches in Mombasa
Kenya, St Matthew's Kanamai where my wife and others have masterminded the
building of an orphanage, All Saints Mtwapa and St Stephen's Bamburi  Parish

I have had an email from one of the Vicars who speaks of the congregation
being in fear of further atrocities to the Christians near Mtwapa in Mombasa
(an  area our Foreign Office has told us to avoid visiting)

As tourism is the major industry in that area, obviously the killings and
murder over the last couple of years has taken a heavy toll on the  industry

Please may I comment them to your prayers

Blessings
Martin