[Magdalen] Happy birthday Christopher Hart - April 12

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 15:25:13 UTC 2015

In a message dated 4/12/2015 9:36:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Sunday  birthdays are wonderful. Happy birthday,  Christopher!>>>

My teenager son repeatedly harangued us one year about his  upcoming
birthday (April 11).  He wanted "something special" for his birthday  which
was a couple of months away.

Then I remembered.  "How about something really special this  year?
How about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ on your birthday?"
(Easter that year was 11th April).

Kirk was not amused.

David Strang.