[Magdalen] Easter in Moscow.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 13 05:02:11 UTC 2015

I think  I willl wait until tomorrow. I just finished the Pope's Armenian
Liturgy. Six hours with Putin, Medyedev, and Kyrill will have to wait until
another day, but watch it I shall.  Actually I think Pontifical Liturgy at
the Patriarchal Cathedral has always been more magnificent than Rome ever
imagined, and I suspect a tad less tacky than Constantinople in its last
centuries (tho Capella Romana always finds the best music anywhere)

Joe