[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:17:12 UTC 2015

Please pray for Good Shepherd's Priest-in-Charge, Al+ Votaw and his wife
Rhoda.  Rhoda entered hospice care two weeks ago and is very near the end
of her life.  For the past 14 months, Al+ has been constantly by her side
through her journey with glioblastoma, a highly malignant brain tumor.
When I saw Rhoda last week, she asked me to pray for peace, and Al reports
that she is very peaceful.  Thanks be to God.

Al+ has taken a leave of absence for an indeterminate length.  He asks for
prayers for himself as he "gathers his life together without Rhoda at his
side."

Thank you for your prayers.

Ginga