[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:33:04 UTC 2015

Al Votaw called me a few minutes ago to let me know that Rhoda died
peacefully at 7 AM this morning.  Rhoda's death is so very sad. Eastertide,
the season of the Resurrection, gives us abundant hope that while Rhoda's
life has changed, it has not ended.  She continues her journey in God's
nearer presence.  Let us rejoice in that hope.  We are an Easter people.

*Rest eternal grant unto her, O Lord.*
*And, let light perpetual shine upon her.*

Amen.

Ginga