[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 12:35:25 UTC 2015

May she rest in peace and rise in glory

gingawilder at gmail.com writes:

Al Votaw  called me a few minutes ago to let me know that Rhoda died
peacefully at 7  AM this morning.  Rhoda's death is so very sad. Eastertide,
the season  of the Resurrection, gives us abundant hope that while Rhoda's
life has  changed, it has not ended.  She continues her journey in God's
nearer  presence.  Let us rejoice in that hope.  We are an Easter  people.

*Rest eternal grant unto her, O Lord.*
*And, let light  perpetual shine upon her.*

Amen.

Ginga