[Magdalen] He's back!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:14:04 UTC 2015

The world IS always a better place when people are open to re-examining the corporate knowledge base of human kind. IMO..
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 17, 2015, at 1:04 AM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford <oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:

It seems Brontosaurus, dethroned back ca. 1910 as a legitimate dinosaur,
has now been restored as a valid species.

I don't have to get rid of my old plastic model Brontosaurus after all.

Way back when, the guys who determine what animals is what, and who fits in
what class decided that the B-saurus was just a misidentified Apatasaurus.

Diligent comparison of fossils has now indicated that there two species
after all. B-saurus is back.  Somehow I feel the world is now a safer place.

Read all about it here:
http://tinyurl.com/mt9cxsa

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford