[Magdalen] Susan U?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:31:05 UTC 2015

I heard an interview on NPR this morning with a former listsib, Susan
[Urbach, I think], who was in a nearby building during the OK City bombing
20 years ago. I remember her writing about it at the time, but it was a
surprise to hear her name and voice this morning.  Good interview.

they also had two Story Corps recorded interviews with men who had been
children in the day care center that day and their parents. One was 4 years
old and has no memory of the incident; the other still suffers from the
effects of the smoke inhalation.  Both interviews were very poignant, as
you might imagine.  In the lead up to that piece, the NPR commentator said,
"You might want to grab the Kleenex."

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA