[Magdalen] RIP Chicago's Cardinal George

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 17 19:03:42 UTC 2015

Thank you. Cardinal George's path and mine were like ships passing in the
night.
Both of our mothers were active in a prayer group that prayed for the
perseverance of their priest sons in the miistry. It was called the Mother
of Priests Society. It met at Christ the Redeemer for many years and then
the chapel of the Catholic Hospital nearby

Joe