[Magdalen] Boston Strong (was Aristocracy)

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:18:12 UTC 2015

Albion's Land (referenced in the Salon article) was one of the most
remarkable books I've ever read. I loved it so much that (after I
returned it to the library) I downloaded a copy. And special thanks
to Bob Rea, who recommended it.

I love politics. We're political animals, and I think our faith is as much
revealed in our politics as in our Sunday morning worship. I love politics
so much that I follow a friend's nearly daily posts about the detestable
enormities of Stephen Harper. I'll never vote in a Canadian election,
but watching her outrage teaches me as much about her as it does
about Harper (and Canada). It's so interesting!

With the U.S. elections coming in 2016 (and the Canadian elections this
Fall), we might agree not to discuss politics at all. The list would be
duller, but, hey, we could decide that if we wanted to.
-M