[Magdalen] Boston Strong (was Aristocracy)

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:30:27 UTC 2015

I'm on mobile only this weekend n I can't find an email with a reference
the Salon article mentioned by Sally. Can somebody resend it, pls? TIA
Regards
Lesley de Vlil

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 7:23 AM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

And about plutocracy: my poor dull-witted nephew got all huffy
about "free speech" when Sony decided not to release its comedy
about Korea (remember that?). The kid really thought it was a
free speech issue.

"If only we lived in a democracy. But we live in a plutocracy.
And that was a business decision," I told him.

How was I supposed to know he didn't know what a plutocracy
is? He thought it had to do with a Disney character.
-M

--
Sent from MetroMail