[Magdalen] For Ginga

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:26:51 UTC 2015

There is a lot of that going around.  Just the other day I got an email
with nothing but a url from a friend.  I looked at the return email
address.  Sure enough, it was not his address.

People seem to be determined to try to get that ain't theirs. Tiresome,
having to assume strangers mean to steal and not to help...

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford