[Magdalen] Happy birthday Tony Clavier and Judy Fleener – April 19

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 22:28:24 UTC 2015

Thanks folks, I am having a great day, beginning with church this morning.
Later Bill and I went to Barnes and Noble.  At the end of February I won a
contest at our local library.  The prize was a $100 gift card from Barnes &
Noble.  We met son John and his 2 girls, I had promised them each a book
with my largess.  Unfortunately, I had spent all my winnings so I had to
pay for their books in cash.  The older one bought Papertown by John Green,
the younger one, Don"t Look Back by Jennifer Armantrout.  I had not heard
of either.

Now I am at home reading about my current favorite detectives, Gemma James
and Duncan Kincaid.

The birthday Gril

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN