[Magdalen] Richmond area peeps?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:31:24 UTC 2015

I'll be in Richmond the next couple of days (Tuesday-Wednesday),
accompanying S/O whose office is hosting a Big Data event for the eastern
half of his company. I'll be at loose ends through both days and would love
to see any listsibs in the area (Suzie B.?). I'm staying in a new-to-me
part of Richmond near Virginia Crossing and don't know my way around that
part of town too well, but I'm sure Google Maps and waze.com will direct
me. Contact me off list or at 540-478-4972.

Jay the traveler