[Magdalen] Detroit Again.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 20 17:49:16 UTC 2015

Is St Joseph's Church still open? They had marvellous orchestral Masses with Novus Ordo liturgy (usually in Latin) and they included the music of Nunez-Garcia an Afro-Brazilian priest who wrote in the style of Haydn. He was one of those composers who composed music for the 5AM Matins services favored in tropical climates.

Joe